Introducing a free and highly interactive 12-week programme of learning support for any student at the Operational, Management or Strategic levels. It’s ideal for anyone studying, or planning to study for, Objective Test exams between 20 March and 30 June 2023.
What’s in it for me?
Join an award-winning programme and, in return for your commitment, you will receive a timetable of support as outlined below. If followed, it will improve your chances of success in your chosen exam/s.
The programme contains more than 60 hours of support material, including:
- Study calendar ― A step-by-step weekly guide with downloadable learning resources to maximise your chances of exam success.
- Recorded webcasts and articles, focussing on study techniques, time management and exam skills.
- Recordings of tricky topic tutorials presented by our CIMA tuition provider experts.
- A dedicated Facebook group providing an opportunity to network with your peers and interact with CIMA staff.
- An exclusive free exam resit offer (subject to meeting T’s and C’s).
- Certificate of completion ― Class of ’23.
Please review the detailed FAQs.
Terms and conditions
- CIMA candidates at Operational, Management or Strategic Level who do not have outstanding debt (including 2023 subscription fee) are eligible for this programme.
- Candidates should book their Objective Test (OT) exam/s between 20 March and 31 May. Exams should be scheduled and taken between 1 April and 30 June.
- Candidates may reschedule their OT exam/s but any rescheduled exams must be sat by 30 June.
- If unsuccessful in their exam whilst participating in the Class of ’23, candidates will be awarded one free exam resit subject to the condition that exams must have been scheduled between 20 March and 31 May and taken between 1 April and 30 June. Each candidate will be notified by email within 10 working days of their confirmed exam failure that a credit has been added to their My CIMA account. This offer is valid for Test centre and CIMA online exams.
- Only one free exam resit per candidate will be available during the programme.
- If a candidate sits and fails more than one exam during the course of Class of ‘23, they will only be eligible for one free resit and that can only be used for the first subject failed. For instance, if a candidate sat and was unsuccessful in P2 and later F2, the resit would be awarded for P2 only. However, if this candidate was successful in P2 and unsuccessful in F2, the free exam resit credit will be available for F2. The exam credit is not transferrable between subjects.
- Candidates who are unsuccessful should wait to receive the email confirming their credit before scheduling their resit exam. The exam credit will be lost if the resit exam is scheduled before it has been applied to your My CIMA account.
- The final date for using the exam resit credit is 31 July 2023.
- A certificate of completion will be awarded after the completion of the programme, subject to sitting and passing an exam on or before 31 July. (Note: the first attempt must be on or before 30 June and the re-sit attempt must be on or before 31 July)
- Certificates of completion will be sent to eligible candidates by 31 August 2023.
- Our IT systems are being upgraded in April 2023; this may affect your exam booking, scheduling, and sitting. Therefore, please take careful note of the key dates below:
- No exams can be sat between 12 and 26 April.
- CGMA exams may be booked between 12 and 16 April, iF the exam is scheduled for or after 27 April.
- You will not be able to access your MyCIMA account for any purpose, including exam booking and scheduling, between 17 and 26 April.
If you’ve already scheduled an exam during this period (12 to 26 April inclusive), please reschedule as soon as possible. If you fail to reschedule the exams during this period, the exams will be cancelled (and refunds will automatically be applied).