Our pledge to you
Studying CIMA demonstrates to employers worldwide that you’re gaining the knowledge and skills they need to drive business success.
Exclusive initiative to support your CIMA Operational Level studies
We’re delighted to have designed an exclusive initiative to support your CIMA Operational Level studies (OT and CS exams), This covers:
- Learning resources that will help you develop your exam practice skills and provide insight as to how your examination answers will be marked
- Revision support tips and specific exam guidance for those resitting
- A case study exam walkthrough – featuring real life examples. A low scoring answer is compared with a high scoring answer
- Examiner insight – an outline on common mistakes in Case Study examinations
- A free exam resit, if you are unsuccessful (you must schedule your initial exam between 1 February and 31 July 2021)*Terms and Conditions apply.
Take the next step towards earning your CGMA designation and schedule your exam today.
How do I claim my free resit?
If you have been unsuccessful in your exam and are eligible for a free resit, you will receive an email from CIMA approx 5-10 days after your exam confirming the exam credit was added to your account in My CIMA.
Students that are unsuccessful should first wait to receive the email confirming their credit before going on to schedule their resit exam in the usual way.
Undecided about online exams?
Hear from CIMA student Maria as she talks about her thoughts about the online exams.
Preparing for your online exam
Before your exam, make sure you're ready by reading our guidance information.
Terms and Conditions for Operational Level Free Exam Resits
- Valid for CIMA students sitting and failing an Operational level OT exam, or an Operational Level case study exam.
- This offer is valid to CIMA Operational level Objective Test & Case Study only.
- This offer excludes Diploma in Performance Management Cert BA, Management & Strategic level Objective Test & Case Studies & any exam not in English language.
- To receive the free exam resit, students must have attempted & failed between 1 February & 31 July 2021. For example, no shows are excluded.
- For objective test, the free resit must be scheduled & taken within 90 days from the original sitting. No extensions are permitted.
- For case study exam, the free resit must be scheduled for the Operational Case Study by the following deadline dates: 8 February (February exams) 27th April (May Exams) and 27th July (August exams) 2021. No extensions are permitted.
- 90 days credit will start from the date CIMA processes the exam credit. Each student will be notified by email within 10 days of their exam failure that a credit has been added to their MYCIMA account
- To be eligible students must have cleared any outstanding debt including their 2021 subscription fee.
- Ineligible students includes those where the invigilator has stopped the exam for an infringement of exam policy.
- Only 1 free resit will be applied during the promotional period.
- Students that are unsuccessful should wait to receive the email confirming their credit before scheduling their resit exam. The exam credit will be lost if the resit exam is scheduled before it been applied to your My CIMA account.