Update on our 2020 Call for Proposals.
During 2020 we held a two- phase global call for proposals from both early career and experienced researchers on the two topics of:
- The links between management accounting concerns and practices and contemporary developments in technology.
- The links between management accounting concerns and practices and contemporary developments in climate change reporting and sustainability.
We received 71 applications from over 20 countries and are pleased to announce that CIMA's General Charitable Trust have agreed to fund the following proposals. We are thrilled to be able to support these exciting projects.
- Building KPIs to Enhance Organisational Resilience: Before and After COVID-19. Rodrigo Silva de Souza . University of Roehampton (early career grant).
- Navigating climate change risk: the role of management accountants in implementing the TCFD framework. Jayanthi Kumarasiri. Royal Melbourne institute of Technology(RMIT). (feasibility study grant).
- When does human intervention in predictive analytics judgments help or hurt? – a management control perspective . Isabelle Grabner, Vienna University of Economics and Business (WU) (experienced researcher grant)
- Circular economy metrics and reports for Small and Medium Enterprises -SMEs- in Colombia. Andres Hernan Mejia-Villa, Universidad La Sabana (Columbia) (experienced researcher grant)
- Calculating sustainability: making accounting and accountants central again . Paolo Quattrone, University of Manchester. ) (experienced researcher grant)
- Consideration of UN Sustainability Development Goals (SDGs) in Corporate Management and the Supporting Role of Management Accounting , Mike Schulze , CBS International Business School. (experienced researcher grant)