Starting Your CGMA Study
If new to CIMA and starting your study, you will have already or about to receive your exemptions and you will commence at the respective level offered during registration.
Continuing your Study
If, on the other hand you transfer to the CGMA Finance Leadership Program, you will maintain all CIMA progress:
- If you’ve already passed objective tests, for example the P1 exam, you will receive credit for the corresponding competency area learning and assessment and won’t be required to re-take the learning or assessments in these areas.
- If you’ve passed any CIMA case study exams, you will receive credit for them in the Finance Leadership Program and will not be required to re-take them.
NOTE: No credit is given for learning taken with other providers because it does not include the necessary assessment included in the CGMA Finance Leadership Program.
If you transfer back to the traditional pathway after your CGMA FLP subscription expires, the progress you made will be maintained and transferred with you
Earning Skills Certificates and Diplomas
A curriculum made up of skills identified by 2,000 finance teams around the world as critical for driving actionable insights and accelerating career growth.
Complete groups of Competencies to earn Skills Certificates and pass each Level to earn Diplomas. These milestones document your own progress and demonstrate tools you’ve acquired to employers. The CGMA Finance Leadership Program’s curriculum is based on the 2019 CIMA Syllabus, the world’s most up-to-date and technologically advanced accountancy program.
Review the curriculum to see skills, Certificates and Diplomas you’ll earn throughout the program.
The case study exams
Focus on case study exams
The FInancial Leadership Program's Case Study Review Course prepares you for the case study exams. Students analyse a scenario involving a model business through self-paced video lectures, assignments and practice tests. Pre-seen materials provided before the exam — including information about the model business — frame an immersive real-world experience.
|Case study exams offer a simulation-based testing format that brings together the knowledge, skills and techniques you acquire across each of the three levels of the CGMA FLP: Operational, Management and Strategic. You’ll conduct research and execute solutions to complex challenges facing a model company in a comprehensive real-world scenario.
Visit the CGMA website to learn more about the case study exam.
To find out more on subscription options on the enrol page https://enroll.cgma.org/
Our official partner of FLP Skills Premium, Kaplan
You need to determine whether or not the additional support, live sessions and being part of a class with cohort-based group learning will increase your chances of success.
Support for learners
- Tutor contact via Live Chat or email outside of scheduled classes
- Personal Coaches offer advice, guidance and support on how to best learn and progress through the course. They use data to identify if learners need extra support and will help them to get back on track should they need it.
- Live classes with other learners, as part of a small cohort - creating opportunities to spark new ideas and get new perspectives
- Integrated learning platform with everything in one place. Access all online learning, catch up on lecture recordings, and track your progress with a personalised learning dashboard
- Student Service support available 362 days a year
For further information, read the FAQs