What Islamic Finance qualifications does CIMA offer?
CIMA offer a variety of qualifications to meet the requirements of most students.
The key qualifications are:
- The CIMA Certificates in Islamic Finance:
- Certificate in Islamic commercial law
- Certificate in banking and takaful
- Certificate in Islamic capital markets and Instruments
- Certificate in accounting for Islamic financial Institutions
- The CIMA Diploma in Islamic Finance (CDIF):
The CDIF comprises four modules which can be studied separately as the individual certificates above and which, if completed successfully, will result in the award of a “certificate” in that module e.g. Certificate in Islamic Commercial Law.
All of the above qualifications are offered on an online learning resource, which you can purchase via the CGMA store.