This award-winning qualification will provide you with a basic knowledge of the structure and principles of Islamic finance. It is a self study qualification comprised of four certificates.
Who is the diploma in Islamic finance for?
This qualification assumes little or no prior knowledge of Islamic finance. It is designed for:
- People who wish to begin a career in Islamic finance.
- People who are already working in Islamic finance, but need a recognised qualification.
- People who have an interest in Islamic finance.
- Companies who wish to develop their staff in the principles of Islamic finance to increase staff performance.
What will you gain?
Understanding of Shari’ah compliance and the requirements and regulations which form the foundation of Islamic finance. You will also get a better understanding of the Arabic terminology used in Islamic finance.
The CIMA diploma costs GBP990 and includes the following:
- Comprehensive study guides for each of the certificates.
- Two exam attempts at the final assessment.
- Online support materials.
- Contact centre staff to answer any of your queries.
How to enrol
For more information, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44(0)20 8849 2251.