Our award-winning advanced diploma in Islamic finance qualification assumes extensive prior knowledge of Islamic finance through qualifications you already have, or your own career experience to date. It is designed to further your understanding and application of Islamic finance principles to real life situations, increasing your confidence in this area of finance.
This self study, distance learning qualification allows you to study at your own pace, with electronic assessments taking place five times a year. Assessment is through a case study examination allowing you to apply the principles studied within a real life situation.
Who is it for?
- Those who have completed the CIMA Diploma in Islamic finance.
- Those with extensive knowledge of Islamic finance and have passed the Gateway exam.
- Companies who wish to develop their staff who are currently working in or have a good knowledge of Islamic finance to improve the expertise of their staff by putting them through the Diploma or Gateway route.
What will you gain?
- In depth knowledge of Islamic finance implications in business.
- Ability to apply Islamic finance principles to products and services.
- Impact of structuring a financial institution based on Islamic finance principles.
- Developing innovative products and solutions for the Islamic finance services industry.
The CIMA Advanced Diploma in Islamic Finance costs GBP1000 and includes:
- Comprehensive study guide.
- Two exam attempts at the final assessment.
- Online support materials.
- Contact centre staff to answer any of your queries.
How to enrol
There are two ways of enrolling onto the CIMA Advanced Diploma in Islamic finance:
Find out more
For more information, email us on email@example.com or call us on +44(0)20 8849 2251.