5 May 2021, London – The Association of International Certified Professional Accountants (the Association), representing AICPA & CIMA, will host its first-ever ENGAGE EUROPE conference on 19 and 20 May. Sponsored by IBM, Emburse Certify and Insight Software, the event will be its largest management accounting conference in Europe.
This two-day virtual conference will bring together hundreds of accounting and finance professionals across Europe to discuss the latest issues impacting the profession, develop their skills and interact with like-minded professionals.
Andrew Harding, FCMA, CGMA, Chief Executive – Management Accounting, said: “The COVID-19 pandemic has brought home to business leaders the value management accountants bring to ensuring their organisations not only survive, but thrive in the current environment. Through sharing insights and best practices in emerging fields like data analytics and ESG, as well as honing leadership and people skills, EUROPE ENGAGE 2021 is an exceptional learning and networking opportunity for accounting and finance professionals across Europe to maintain their competitive edge.”
- Lord Sebastian Coe – Non-Executive Chairman, CSM Sport & Entertainment and President, World Athletics
- Kanya King, CBE – Founder, MOBO Awards
- Graeme Leach – CEO and Chief Economist, Macronomics
- Sally Kettle – Inspirational Speaker and CEO, The Active Pregnancy Foundation
- Matthew Russell – Partner – Financial Crime, PwC
- Barry Melancon, CPA, CGMA – CEO, Association of International Certified Professional Accountants
- Nick Jackson, FCMA, CGMA – CIMA President
- 19-20 May 2021
- Attendees can register for a single conference day or attend both conference days
In addition, the first edition of the ENGAGE EUROPE Finance Awards, sponsored by IBM Watson and Emburse Certify, will take place in the evening of 19 May between 6pm and 7.30pm. These awards will celebrate the outstanding achievements of AICPA’s & CIMA’s students, members and partners across Europe.
Current information about speakers and conference topics, including the full agenda may be found here.