Transformation has become a familiar term in today’s fast-moving business world, where standing still is tantamount to failure. Technology has had a huge impact on operating models and value creation.
But in an increasingly digital world, are we neglecting the people perspective?
Join business and finance leaders at the launch of CIMA and KPMG’s joint report Finance transformation: the human perspective, to discuss why it’s time for finance to invest in its people.
The event will begin with the welcome speech of Amal Ratnayake FCMA, CGMA, CIMA President. Then, Rebecca McCaffry FCMA, CGMA, CPFA, Associate Technical Director – Management Accounting Research and Development, Association of International Certified Professional Accountants will present outcomes of the report Finance transformation: the human perspective as an introduction to the panel discussion with finance and business leaders.
17.30 – Registration
18.00 – Welcome speech: Amal Ratnayake FCMA, CGMA, CIMA President
18.20 – Rebecca McCaffry FCMA, CGMA, CPFA: Finance transformation - the human perspective
19.00 – Panel discussion (moderator – Rebecca McCaffry)
- Cristina Ionescu, Advisory Director Technology & Innovation, KPMG Romania
- Ileana Petrache, General Manager and CFO XEROX Romania
- Radu Suciu, CFO ZACARIA GROUP
- Papakostopoulos, Kostas, Group Finance Manager at Procter & Gamble
- Mirela Paunescu, Associate Professor ASE Bucharest, Chief Audit Executive SIF Transilvania
20.30 – Networking