Fast forward to a global designation with the VACPA-CIMA Executive Strategic Programme.
VACPA members will be required to sit for only the last four exams of the CIMA Professional Qualification. Upon successful completion of these exams and with the relevant work experience, candidates will qualify for CIMA membership and earn the professional global designation of Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA®).
Why should you join the programme?
As a CGMA designation holder, you will demonstrate management accounting expertise, determination and commitment to achieving sustainable business success, and will be trusted by businesses worldwide to guide critical decisions and drive strong performance.
Learn more about the benefits of the CGMA designation in our members section.
Criteria for entry
This programme is open only to active members of VACPA.
The last four exams of the CIMA Professional Qualification are:
• E3 exam - Strategic Management
• P3 exam - Risk Management
• F3 exam - Financial Strategy
• Strategic Case Study exam
View the complete CIMA Professional Qualification syllabus
Candidate submits the following documents:
- Certificate of full membership of VACPA
- Letter of good standing from VACPA
- A copy of passport or other forms of personal identification
- Highest educational qualification
||Candidate registers as a CIMA student upon successful application.
||Candidate sits for the E3, P3 and F3 exams and files application for CIMA membership upon passing these three exams.
||Candidate sits for the Strategic Case Study exam.
||CGMA and CIMA membership awarded upon passing the Strategic Case Study exam and successful CIMA membership application.
Application for CIMA membership
- Candidates must submit a membership application with at least three years of relevant work experience which can be gained before, during and/or after studies. The application can be submitted after passing the E3, P3 and F3 exams.
- Certificate of full membership of VACPA.
- Letter of good standing from VACPA.
- Copy of identification card or passport or other form of identification.
- Latest education document (e.g certificate of completion of undergraduate/postgraduate studies).
- Latest curriculum vitae (CV).
Contact us today for more information
Truong Thi Thuy Van