Members of the board act as the "eyes and ears", providing both individual and geographical perspective to:
- identify key trends in the local marketplace that will impact customers and stakeholders
- understand emerging issues with the supply and demand of students, members, employers, universities and tuition providers
- understand the demand and value proposition of products and services
- represent, engage and advocate the CGMA designation with members, customers and members of the future
- develop the Association's three year strategic plan.
UK Board Terms of Reference
Should you wish to find out more about the UK Board, please contact the Secretary, David Rowsby firstname.lastname@example.org
Below are the profiles for the members of the Board
Notice is given that there are three vacancies on the UK Regional Board for elected members.
Should you wish to stand for election, please complete the nomination form and note the full guidance notes.
Full details of the Terms of Reference for the Board.