CIMA has partnered with Sage, who produce the UK's market leading accounting software, to offer a training qualification that will offer an excellent grounding in computerised accounting. The qualification will offer benchmarked skills that will enhance employability and put control into a business.
There are two courses available:
- Certificate (Level 4): Includes six units. The course starts with learning how to install and use the software then goes on to budgets, management reporting, tailoring reports and layouts as well as project (job) costing.
- Higher Certificate (Level 5): Includes two larger units. It provides an advanced knowledge of accounting software, including importing/exporting data, detailed departmental budgeting and forecasting, as well as the use of electronic submissions/communication.
For both courses, all the materials needed are online and comprehensively self-contained. A self-assessment test is carried out at the end of each unit. On completion of all units at each level there is a practice test covering everything learnt, followed by a final online assessment.
The courses will provide the full range of practical skills required by businesses to perform accounting functions in the most effective and efficient manner. You will learn how to get maximum benefit from Sage and the powerful information that is available.
Holding the CIMA Accredited Sage Certificate will increase employability prospects as Sage 50 skills are often included in job adverts. The certificate provides a benchmarked standard that employers can trust in the use of computerised accounting.
What is included?
- A copy of the latest version of Sage 50 Accounts Professional (six-month licence).
- Access to all the interactive online learning materials.
- Online formative and practice test simulations.
- Final online assessment.
- A certificate from Sage/CIMA.
Where is the course available?