The American Express extended settlement plan is an instalment plan designed for CIMA students and members. Students and members with an American Express card can pay their CIMA fees over a period of six months in equal monthly instalments.
With the American Express ESP, students can pay the following:
- Examination fees
- Registration fees
- Annual fees
- CIMA tuition fees
How it works
- CIMA students and members pay their CIMA fees with the American Express card.
- Fill in the extended settlement plan application and send it to the American Express card centre.
Students who wish to pay their CIMA payments through instalments should fill the American Express extended settlement plan application and send back the signed application back to:
American Express card centre
104, Dharmapala Mawatha
F. 00 94 (0) 11 4414142
To apply for an American Express card, visit the American Express web site:http://www.americanexpress.lk/ and apply for a card online. Or call the customer service hotline on: 00 94 (0) 11 4414141
Terms and conditions applicable to extended settlement plan
- The American Express card centre will charge a handling fee of 5% (upfront) on the CIMA transaction value. The handling fee will be flagged on the card statement.
- The American Express extended settlement plan is only for a period of six months from the ESP payment approval date.
- In order to register for American Express extended settlement plan card, members need to fill in the ESP application form and send it to the American Express card centre.