As the world of finance constantly changes and adapts to new market realities, keeping your skill sets up to date helps you stand out in your career.
The CGMA Finance Leadership Program (CGMA FLP) is a self-study learning and assessment pathway that guides you through the CIMA professional qualification in real-time.
Designed in a digital-first format, the CGMA FLP empowers you to take control of your career development with an integrated learning and assessment solution written by global professionals. You’ll gain a strong grounding in finance and business strategy, as well as the skills and competencies that businesses value.
For more information.
Call: +94 76 2233 880 | +94 76 3773 880
Why choose the CGMA Finance Leadership Program?
The digital-first route that guides you every step of the way:
- Entirely online - All your learning, assessments and Case Study exam preparation takes place within a comprehensive online platform.
- Topics are assessed continuously while you learn, in lieu of objective tests.
- Contains all the resources you need to get the CIMA Qualification.
- Self-paced digital environment - Online courses you can do anytime, anywhere, at your pace.
- Tutor videos, interactive exercises, business simulation assignments and mock exams.
- 1, 2 or 3 year subscription that includes your registration, learning, exam preparation, assessments and exams.
- Exact same syllabus as the Professional qualification.
The CGMA Financial Leadership Program offers opportunity to a
learner/student to be in charge of their own learning. The Case Study
preparation course in particular empowers the learner to approach the
assessment with confidence. This unique and holistic approach
promotes finance professionals to evolve beyond technical
accounting, allowing them to part of the strategic drivers for
the business and their own their development.
Dr. Hafeez Rajudin
President – Sri Lanka Institute of Credit Management
The system of learning in the CGMA Finance Leadership Program is a
world apart from the one we had when I qualified close to half a century
ago (gasp!). My limited experimentation with it has impressed me with
the relevance and clarity of the messages imparted, and fills me with
optimism that the present generation of students will emerge
well-equipped to face today's VUCA world
Richard Ebell, FCMA, CGMA
CIMA Sri Lanka Past President