Under the exclusive Global C-suite Business and Finance Programme, candidates will sit only for the last exam of the CIMA qualification i.e Strategic Case Study exam.
Upon successful completion of this exam and successful membership application, the candidates will qualify for CIMA membership and earn the professional global designation of Chartered Global Management Accountants (CGMA®).
It is open to all CFOs, CEOs and senior management who wish to enhance their professional standing with the CIMA professional qualification.
Study and qualification
Successful candidates who are accepted into the Global C-suite Business and Finance Programme will attend workshops which prepare candidates for the last exam of the CIMA qualification - a three-hour case study exam.
The exam primarily involves the application of strategic management accounting techniques to analyse, recommend and support decisions, areas which fall within the job scope of CFOs and senior management.
Why should you join the programme?
This programme will enhance your skillsets in leadership, people and business:
- Drive business success across sectors using data-driven financial insights for strategic decision making that is fit for purpose on the fast-paced digital age.
- Develop broader leadership skillsets to influence and inspire those around you in changing times.
- Possess tools to become a strategic business partner with reliable decision-making skills to create sustainable value for your organisation.
- Gain an exclusive access to global networking opportunity.
Learn more about the benefits of the CGMA designation in our members section.
Open to C-suite executives such as CFOs, CEOs and senior management who have at least 10 years of relevant work experience in finance or business functions. Relevant work experience refers to the practical experience requirements specified by CIMA in obtaining CIMA membership and the CGMA designation
Conditions for acceptance into the programme
- The CIMA exam should be attempted within 12 months upon registration with CIMA.
- Selected candidates must submit an application for CIMA membership either before or after sitting for the exam.
How to apply
Complete the application form and submit the following supporting documents:
- Employment CV - covering current and past employment history with detailed explanation of responsibilities and education history
- Highest education document (both certificate and transcript)
- A copy of identification card or passport (crossed 'For CIMA use only' for verification purpose)
Candidates will be contacted if an interview is required.
Submit application form and relevant supporting documents for review.
Attend a 4-day workshop in one of the 3 venues across the globe.
The programme fee does not include flight and accommodation.
Sit for the Strategic Case Study exam.
The strategic case study exam is based upon a case study that is set within a simulated business context relating to one or more fictionalized organisations. The context described in the case study is based on a real business or industry. The case study therefore has no specific syllabus content of its own. It primarily involves the application of strategic management accounting techniques to analyse, accounting techniques to analyse, recommend and support decisions.
Apply for CIMA membership upon passing the Strategic Case Study exam.
Contact us today for more information
T: 011-2503880 ext 286 / +94767159000
T: +94 11-2503880 ext 222 / +94767329000