CGMA Senior Executive Programme
As the business world becomes increasingly complex and volatile, professionals must be equipped with sharper skills to be successful. With this tailor-made programme, you will have tools to navigate the ever-changing market wisely. Develop your strategic and business skills to its fullest potential right away.
Who can apply?
If you have at least 6 years of experience of working experience in a Senior management position, this is the right programme for you.
What's in it for you?
- Enhanced strategic and business skills knowledge based on the CGMA Competency Framework (business, technical, leadership and people)
- Fastest route for working professionals to gain the Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA®) designation
- Opportunities to network with people from various industries
- A platform to share knowledge amongst professionals from a variety of companies
Step 1: You must complete the Application Form and submit your CV, highest academic document and ID/passport.
Step 2: CIMA will admit you into the programme and you will need to make the necessary payments.
Step 3: You will attend the revision classes to prepare for the Management Case Study (MCS) exam.
Step 4: You will sit for the Management Case Study exam
Step 5: Upon passing the MCS exam, you will attend the revision classes to prepare for the Strategic Case Study (SCS) exam and sit for the SCS exam.
Step 6: CGMA & CIMA membership will be awarded to you upon passing the SCS exam and of a successful membership application
Fees (includes the following)
- CIMA student registration fee
- Exemption fee (14 exams)
- Exam fee (MCS & SCS first attempt only)
- Tuition fee for MCS exam
Get in touch with us today to find out more!