CGMA Corporate Professional Pathway
There are three levels of entry depending on your work experience:
||Minimum work experience required
- Implementing business strategies from finance perspectives
- Identifying and managing risk at a lower level
- Implementing financial strategy
|CGMA designation and CIMA membership (after successful membership application)
|Management Case Study
- Dealing with stakeholders and implementation of projects
- Making product and pricing decisions
- Performance evaluation of divisions or component parts
- Knowing how the business impacts on the financial statements and ability to analyse the performance of the organisation through financial statements
|CIMA Advanced Diploma in Management Accounting
|Operational Case Study
- Analysing the structure of the organisation as well as cross-functional communication
- Costing and/or budgeting
- Preparing part of or entire financial statements including group accounts
|CIMA Diploma in Management Accounting
Your learning need not stop at the CIMA Diploma or Advanced Diploma level. The CGMA designation will be yours after you complete another 4 exams (Advanced Diploma holders) or 9 exams (Diploma holders) and submit a successful application for CIMA membership.
View the complete CIMA Professional Qualification syllabus.
||Employer shortlists candidates.
||Candidate completes the Application Form and submits CV, highest academic document and ID/passport. cgmaonlineregistration.com
||CIMA admits the candidate into the programme. Candidate will make the necessary payments.
||Candidate attends revision classes to prepare for the exams.
||Candidate sits for the exam.
||Candidate receives the respective award.
- Preparation for the case study exams will take about six to eight weeks.
- There are four windows a year when you can sit for the case study exams (February; May;August; and November).
- You can sit for the exam at any of the Pearson Vue test centres nearest to you.
- The exam is computer-based and it is three hours long. It is set within a simulated business context relating to one or more fictionalised organisations and it is based on a real industry.
- Six weeks before the actual exam, CIMA issues the case study pre-seen material. It gives you an opportunity to preview the case study and learn about the industry. On the real exam day, the ‘unseen material’ will be provided to you, with questions that you will need to answer. The case study incorporates calculations, short answers and essays. Its focus is on application, analysis and evaluation.
Please fill in your details in the form below for further enquiries or you may contact us today!
T: 011-2503880 ext 286
T: +94 112503880 ext 221