A global challenge specially catered at mid-level management professionals in providing them the Advanced Management level skill set in Business & Finance.
Experience global exposure from the challenge and get globally certified with Advance Diploma in Management Accounting.
- MBA holders from NARIC recognized university
- 3 or more years of experience in a finance/ accounting or middle management role
- Form a team of four (4) with finance or accounting background (self-organized or collated by the Association's official).
- Enrol at the Management Level of the CIMA Professional Qualification.
- Present your business and financial analysis on a given business scenario, to a panel of industry experts.
- Sit for the Management Case Study (MCS) exam and acquire a globally accredited CIMA Advanced Diploma in Management Accounting award upon passing the exam.
- Get a power-packed opportunity for a direct route towards the final assessment (Strategic Case Study) to gain the globally recognised CGMA designation.
- Become a globally recognised designation holder - Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)*
* Upon completion of the Strategic Level, you are required to submit your membership application to acquire the CGMA designation.
Fee: GBP 1000
- CIMA registration fee
- CIMA exemption fee for 11 examinations
- First year subscription fee
- First attempt at Managerial Case Study exam
- Enrollment into the challenge
- Face to face study support
- One step for all participants to get globally certified when you pass Management Case Study exam.
- Direct entry access for all participants, to get one step closer to the globally recognised CGMA designation* (conditions apply)
- Profiling for all finalists and winning team through PR coverage, Association web page and social media.
- Trophies / medals for all finalists
- Certificate of Finalist for all finalists
- Certificate of Participation for all participants.
Most importantly, you will acquire in-demand analytical, strategic thinking, problem solving and decision making skills critical for the ever-changing and uncertain business landscape.
This exclusive Corporate Business Leaders Challenge 2020 is open to all finance/accounts, mid-level management executives who wish to enhance their professional standing with the CIMA Professional Qualification.
Please fill in your details in the form below for further enquiries or you may contact us today!
T: 011 250 3880 (Ext 221)