- Income tax and amendments to date.
- VAT, NBT amendments.
- Double taxation.
- Tax incentives - BOI, SDP, HUB concept under the Inland Revenue Act
- Land (restriction on alienation act).
- Vehicle entitlement certificate fee.
- Mansion tax.
- Migrating tax.
- Super gain tax.
- Casino industry levy.
- Stamp duty and ESC.
- Fundamental tax concepts (transfer pricing, thin capitalisation, tax on Islamic financing).
- Application of RAMIS and the relevant procedure.
Dates: 12, 19, 26 February | 5,12,19,26 March | 2, 9, 23 April 2017
(10 consecutive Sundays)
Time: 8.30am to 1.30pm
Venue: CIMA Auditorium, 356 Elvitigala Mawatha, Colombo 05
Who should attend?
Accountants, Senior and Middle Managers, Lawyers, Tax Consultants, Bankers and all those who handle tax
Participants who fulfil the course attendance requirements will be issued with a certificate of attendance.
CIMA Students Rs 11,500 | CIMA Members Rs 13,500 | Non Members Rs 17,000