One global designation, only one exam away
Embark on this exclusive programme where successful applicants with relevant work experience in finance and business functions will only need to sit for ONE case study exam and get exempted from 15 exams in the CIMA Professional Qualification.
Why should you join the programme?
The CGMA designation, powered by the resources, influence and reputations of CIMA and AICPA, elevates the profession of management accounting.
As a CGMA designation holder, you will demonstrate management accounting expertise, determination and commitment to achieving sustainable business success, and will be trusted by businesses worldwide to guide critical decisions and drive strong performance.
Learn more about the benefits of the CGMA designation in our members section.
- CA (Singapore) with at least 3 years full membership
- Applicants must be based in Singapore
- Attend and pass an interview
How to apply
Complete the application form and submit it together with the following required supporting documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Employment CV - covering current and past employment history with detailed explanation of responsibilities and education history
- A copy of CA Singapore Certificate
- Highest relevant education documents (both certificate and transcript)
- A copy of identification card or passport (crossed 'For CIMA use only') for verification purpose
Deadline for submission of application documents
- February Strategic Case Study – 30 November (previous year)
- May Strategic Case Study – 28 February
- August Strategic Case Study – 30 May
- November Strategic Case Study – 30 August
Compulsory workshop for upcoming Strategic Case Study exam
Successful candidates accepted into the ISCA-CIMA Pathway will attend a workshop conducted by SAA-GE to prepare for the exam.
View details here
Conditions of acceptance into the programme
- Candidates must submit all the relevant documents mentioned above. A decision will be made by CIMA after the reviewing the application form and CV. Candidates will be contacted if an interview is required.
- All related work experience for CIMA membership must be filed before attempting the CIMA exam.
- The CIMA exam must be attempted within 12 months from the date of registration as a CIMA student.
Strategic case study exam
The strategic case study exam is based upon a case study that is set within a simulated business context relating to one or more fictionalized organisations. The context described in the case study is based on a real business or industry. The case study therefore has no specific syllabus content of its own. It primarily involves the application of strategic management accounting techniques to analyse, accounting techniques to analyse, recommend and support decisions. The duration of the exam is three hours and it is computer-based.
Contact us today for more information
T: +65 6824 8252