Under the Global C-suite Business and Finance Programme, candidates will sit only for the last exam of the CIMA qualification. Upon successful completion of this exam and successful membership application, the candidates will qualify for CIMA membership and earn the professional global designation of Chartered Global Management AccountantSM (CGMA®).
It is open to all CFOs, CEOs and senior management who wish to enhance their professional standing with the CIMA professional qualification.
Study and qualification
Successful candidates who are accepted into the Global C-suite Business and Finance Programme will attend revision workshops organised by CIMA. The classes prepare candidates for the last exam of the CIMA qualification - a three-hour case study exam.
The exam primarily involves the application of strategic management accounting techniques to analyse, recommend and support decisions, areas which fall within the job scope of CFOs and senior management.
Why should you join the programme?
This programme will enhance your skillsets in leadership, people and business:
- Build the confidence to lead an agile finance function that is fit for purpose in the digital age.
- Be a strong leader with a broader skillset to influence and inspire those around you.
- Possess the tools to become a strategic business partner with good decision-making skills to create value for your company.
- Sharpen your skills in providing relevant insights for your organisation to stay future-focused.
- Unique opportunity to network with peers around the world.
- Get access to a world-class international trainer with a proven track record in running this programme in the Asia Pacific region.
Learn more about the benefits of the CGMA designation in our members section.
All successful candidates must attend a revision workshop before they are allowed to attempt the Strategic Case Study exam.
Criteria for entry
- Candidates must have at least ten years’ experience in finance and business functions and currently be in a leadership role.
- Candidates must fulfil CIMA membership criteria as specified under the Practical Experience Requirements.
- Candidates must be based in Singapore
How to apply
Complete the application form and submit the following required supporting documents.
- Employment CV - covering current and past employment history with detailed explanation of responsibilities and education history
- Highest relevant education documents (BOTH Certificate and Transcript)
Candidates will be contacted if an interview is required.
Deadline for submission of application documents
- May Strategic Case Study – 28 February
- August Strategic Case Study – 30 May
- November Strategic Case Study – 30 August
Conditions of acceptance into the programme
- Candidates must submit all the relevant documents mentioned above.
- The CIMA exam should be attempted within 12 months upon registration with CIMA.
- All related work experience for CIMA membership must be filed before attempting the CIMA exam.
Strategic case study exam
The strategic case study exam is based upon a case study that is set within a simulated business context relating to one or more fictionalized organisations. The context described in the case study is based on a real business or industry. The case study therefore has no specific syllabus content of its own. It primarily involves the application of strategic management accounting techniques to analyse, accounting techniques to analyse, recommend and support decisions.
Inclusive of relevant fee including exam fee at the first attempt and face to face classes in other countries.
Note: The programme fee does not include flight and accommodation.
Option 2 (self-study option)
Inclusive of relevant fee including exam fee at the first attempt.
Contact us today for more information
T. +65 6824 8252