The coronavirus has begun to reshape the ways we interact with each other. Some of you have been advised to self-quarantine. Many of us are isolating ourselves and working from home indefinitely.
Ease stress by reading a book, binge-watching a comedy, completing a puzzle, talking with friends and family, and exercising. Take a break from news and social media as often as you need. As an alternative, check out the wealth of resources at your fingertips to make your downtime constructive:
- The A to E of finance learning hub includes carefully curated resources on the “a-e” of digital disrupters affecting the future of finance.
- Facebook Live videos explore topics affecting the profession — from blockchain to future leaders.
- CIMA Insights blog — your source for news and views on management accounting. It covers topics from Integrated Reporting and corporate culture to becoming a better strategic business partner.
- The Financial Management magazine delivers accounting news, analysis of key business issues and best practices.
- The Go Beyond Disruption podcast offers exclusive conversations with experts regarding the latest in blockchain, artificial intelligence, data analytics, robotic process automation, human intelligence, leadership and more.
- Research & Insight — robust thought leadership, leading tools and techniques, and insightful research, all in one place.
- Lunch break webinars — hundreds of relevant webinars and webcasts for your professional development.
Around the world, individuals and businesses are impacted by this threat to our collective health. We’re committed to promoting our members’ well-being and empowering you with tools to maintain normalcy during these uncertain times.