Top Manager Program is tailor-made for managers in finance functions. Combining the best of business and finance acumen, you’ll learn how to enhance your leadership, strategic and decision-making skills.
It is most suitable for experienced managers and team leaders (or other equivalent mid-level roles) with at least 6 years of work experience. As a program participant, you’ll be on a fast-track-route to obtaining the CGMA designation and CIMA membership.
How does this work?
On this path, candidates take one or two CGMA Professional Qualification exams.
Management Case Study
- One exam: Management Case Study,
- You can continue the qualification on the Strategic level (4 exams),
- Award: CIMA Adv Dip in MA.
Management Case Study + Strategic Case Study
- Two exams: Management Case Study and Strategic Case Study,
- CGMA designation and CIMA Membership.
Before taking the exam, the candidates attend preparatory workshops with a tutor.
The program is offered by two accredited tuition providers.