Under the fast-track MICPA-CIMA Executive Strategic Programme, candidates will only be required to sit for the last four exams of the CIMA Professional Qualification. Upon successful completion of these exams and with the relevant work experience, candidates will qualify for CIMA membership and earn the professional global designation of Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA®).
Why should you join the programme?
As a CGMA designation holder, you will demonstrate management accounting expertise, determination and commitment to achieving sustainable business success, and will be trusted by businesses worldwide to guide critical decisions and drive strong performance.
Learn more about the benefits of the CGMA designation in our members section.
Criteria for entry
- This programme is open only to members of MICPA.
The last four exams of the CIMA Professional Qualification are:
- E3 exam - Strategic Management
- P3 exam - Risk Management
- F3 exam - Financial Strategy
- Strategic Case Study exam
View the complete CIMA Professional Qualification syllabus.
Candidate completes the application form and submits the following documents:
- Certificate of MICPA Certified Public Accountant or MICPA Practicing Accountant
- Letter of good standing from MICPA
- A copy of passport or other forms of personal identification
- Highest educational qualification
||Candidate registers as a CIMA student, sits for the E3, P3 and F3 exams and files application for CIMA membership upon passing these three exams.
||Candidate sits for the Strategic Case Study exam.
||CGMA & CIMA membership awarded upon passing the Strategic Case Study exam and successful CIMA membership application.
Application for CIMA membership
- Candidates must submit a membership application with at least three years of relevant work experience which can be gained before, during and/or after studies. The application can be submitted after passing the E3, P3 and F3 exams.
£425 (includes registration fee, exemption fee and subscription fee for 2020). Additional fees are payable when you schedule your exam and apply for CIMA membership.
Contact us today for more information