Under the fast-track Global C-suite Business and Finance Programme, candidates will sit only for the last exam of the CIMA qualification. Upon successful completion of this exam and successful membership application, candidates will qualify for CIMA membership and earn the professional global designation of Chartered Global Management AccountantSM (CGMA®).
It is open to all CFOs, CEOs and senior management who wish to enhance their professional standing with the CIMA professional qualification.
Study and qualification
Successful candidates who are accepted into the Global C-suite Business and Finance Programme will prepare for the last exam of the CIMA qualification - a three-hour case study exam. The exam primarily involves the application of strategic management accounting techniques to analyse, recommend and support decisions, areas which fall within the job scope of CFOs and senior management.
Why should you join the programme?
This programme will enhance your skillsets in leadership, people and business:
- Build the confidence to lead an agile finance function that is fit for purpose in the digital age.
- Be a strong leader with a broader skillset to influence and inspire those around you.
- Possess the tools to become a strategic business partner with good decision-making skills to create value for your company.
- Sharpen your skills in providing relevant insights for your organisation to stay future-focused.
- Unique opportunity to network with peers around the world.
- Get access to a world-class international trainer with a proven track record in running this programme in the Asia Pacific region.
Learn more about the benefits of the CGMA designation in our members section.
Online study support
Compulsory to attend a comprehensive online revision course with international tuition provider.
||1 October - 21 November 2020
||1 January - 22 February 2021
The following will be provided during the 6-8 weeks comprehensive online revision course:-
- Pre-seen and industry analysis
- Live session/Group discussion once a week
- Theory revision
- Exam techniques
- Mock exams with individual feedback
- Timetable is mapped to cater to working professionals.
Open to C-suite executives such as CFOs, CEOs and senior management who have at least ten years of relevant experience in finance and business functions. Relevant work experience refers to the practical experience requirements specified by CIMA in obtaining CIMA membership and the CGMA designation.
How to apply
Complete the application form and submit the following supporting documents:
- Employment CV - covering current and past employment history with detailed explanation of responsibilities and education history
- Highest education document (both certificate and transcript)
- A copy of identification card or passport (crossed 'For CIMA use only' for verification purpose)
Conditions of acceptance into the programme
- Candidates must submit all the relevant documents mentioned above. A decision will be made by CIMA after the reviewing the application form and CV. Candidates will be contacted if an interview is required.
- Candidates must attempt the first exam within 6 months upon enrollment
- All related work experience for CIMA membership must be filed and submitted before attempting the CIMA exam.
Strategic case study exam
The strategic case study exam is based upon a case study that is set within a simulated business context relating to one or more fictionalized organisations. The context described in the case study is based on a real business or industry. The case study therefore has no specific syllabus content of its own. It primarily involves the application of strategic management accounting techniques to analyse, accounting techniques to analyse, recommend and support decisions.
Candidates may be able to withdraw from the Employees Provident Fund (EPF) before or after paying the full fees to CIMA (subject to EPF approval).
Contact us today for more information
Naidatul / Vinn Chee Yeaw
M: +6019 206 0813 / +6014 374 5582
Inclusive of relevant fee including exam fee at the first attempt and 6-8 weeks comprehensive online study support.