CGMA Senior Executive Programme
The 3 key areas identified which we will be addressing through the CGMA Senior Executive Programme (CSEP) are as follows:
- Ability to see the bigger picture, not just the numbers but the story behind the numbers
- Stakeholder management: Present an idea and influence the stakeholders
- Trained to be a holistic finance business partner (technical skills, business acumen, leadership, people skills and digital skills)
By going through this journey, the participants will also gain a fast track opportunity to be professionally qualified based on the years of ‘relevant’ working experience that an individual has. If your application is approved to enrol for this programme, you will require to sit for Management Case Study exam and direct to Strategic Case Study exam (two exams only).
The CGMA designation will be yours after you complete the two exams and submit a successful application for CIMA membership.
View the complete CIMA Professional Qualification syllabus.
Are you eligible for this programme?
You might be eligible if you are a Financial controllers/ Senior finance managers/ Finance directors who having at least 6 years of working experience in finance accounting or business and have been working in the management roles for the past 3 years (subject to CIMA approval)
||Candidate completes the application form and submits detailed employment CV, highest academic document and copy of IC/passport.
||CIMA admits the candidate into the programme. Candidate will register and make the necessary payments.
||Candidate attends an online revision course to prepare for the exams
||Candidate sits for the exam.
||CGMA & CIMA membership will be awarded to you upon passing the SCS exam and successful membership application.
- Preparation for the case study exams will take about six to eight weeks.
- There are four windows a year when you can sit for the case study exams (February; May;August; and November).
- You can sit for the exam at any of the Pearson Vue test centres nearest to you.
- The exam is computer-based and it is three hours long. It is set within a simulated business context relating to one or more fictionalised organisations and it is based on a real industry.
- Six weeks before the actual exam, CIMA issues the case study pre-seen material. It gives you an opportunity to preview the case study and learn about the industry. On the real exam day, the ‘unseen material’ will be provided to you, with questions that you will need to answer. The case study incorporates calculations, short answers and essays. Its focus is on application, analysis and evaluation.
Candidates may be able to withdraw from the Employees Provident Fund (EPF) before or after paying the full fees to CIMA (subject to EPF approval).
Naidatul / Vinn Chee Yeaw
M: +6019 206 0813 / +6014 374 5582