You made your mark as a star university student, and we’re delighted to invite you to join our exclusive CIMA® A-Star Programme. It’s a unique one-exam pathway for you to become a Chartered Global Management Accountant® (CGMA®) designation holder. CGMAs are valued by employers around the world for their skills and competencies to drive strong business performance.
Tailor-made for top graduates such as yourself, you will attend an intensive workshop to prepare for the CIMA Strategic Case Study exam. Upon passing the exam and gaining at least three years of relevant work experience, you’ll be able to qualify for full CIMA membership and become a CGMA designation holder in no time!
This programme is open to all students with a degree majoring in Accounting or Accounting & Finance, with the following requirements:
- Final year student or graduated not more than 5 years ago
- Achieved a CGPA of 3.5 and/or above OR obtaining a first-class degree (proof to be provided by the university)
What’s in it for you?
- One exam away from becoming a CGMA designation holder (exempted from 15 exams)
- Recognition by employers around the world for a global designation
- Enhanced strategic and analytical thinking skills
- Global career opportunities
- Lifelong support for your career (as a CGMA designation holder) through Continuing Professional Development resources and events
How to apply:
Complete the application form and submit your highest education documents (certificate and transcript).
The A-Star program is funded by Yayasan Peneraju. Candidates may apply for scholarship- terms and conditions apply.
Contact us for more information:
T: +60(3) 7723 0230