Boost your career by gaining a CIMA Diploma in Management Accounting with the completion of your first exam!
How does it work?
CIMA have partnered with Learnsignal to provide you with online study material.
- Your first exam is the Operational Level Case study.
- Access to the Learnsignal study platform will be available for a period of 12 months, allowing you to take the case study exam within this timeframe. Upon successful completion of the Operational Level Case Study, you will be awarded the CIMA Diploma in Management Accounting with the designatory letters CIMA Dip MA.
- You then have the option to progress through the Management and Strategic levels.There are 3 objective tests and 1 case study exam at each of these levels.
- Our flexible structure puts you in control. You choose when and where to sit each exam, available remotely from the comfort of your own home and at more than 5,500 Pearson Vue test centres around the world.
*You are required to complete three years’ of relevant practical experience.
Cost: Only £900
- Fast track entry route
- Registration and subscription until the end of the year.
- Operational level case study exam fee
- 12 months subscription to Learnsignal
Need more info?
To find out more about how CIMA can help you to get ahead, leave your details below or please contact Claire Lambert, Business Relationship Manager for Public Sector Ireland at email@example.com.