JOIN the highly successful CIMA Ireland Case Study Bootcamps for February 2023 and get really prepared for your SPECIFIC case study exam sitting!
CIMA Ireland invites you to participate in its unique, online series of Bootcamps, for OCS, MCS and SCS, delivered by one of CIMA Ireland's foremost lecturers, over the six weeks in the lead up to your exam.
If you are self-studying, studying with an online platform and require a group dynamic and discussion forum, or you are repeating the Case Study exam, then you will receive huge benefit from participating in this course.
In each Case Study level, your Forum will discuss all aspects of the pre-seen; proceed then to undertake at least four NEW Mock exams based on the pre-seen. Following each of these mocks, you will receive in-depth feedback with the lecturer, and the opportunity to discuss further, in each of the scheduled three-hour sessions.
See one of our SCS student’s feedback: “The bootcamp was a fantastic preparation tool in advance of my Case Study exam. Peter Plant took us through a number of variations of what could potentially come up on our exam and really pushed us to think strategically about the pre-seen materials provided. I found these sessions to be extremely valuable and the main reason I passed my Strategic Case Study exam in my first sitting. I would highly recommend taking part in a CIMA bootcamp.”
Course cost: Total €200 for students who have booked the February 2023 case study exam.
Book early! E: email@example.com or T: 00 353 87 2213 443.
Further information dates and course content:
The online Bootcamps will be delivered over the following dates:
Operational Case Study Bootcamp:
- Session 1 Tue - Jan 10 - Analysis of the Pre-seen/Review of coursework | Mock 1 released
- Session 2 Sat - Jan 14 (am) - Detailed debrief of Mock 1 | Mock 2 released
- Session 3 Tue - Jan 24 - Detailed debrief Mock 2 | Mock 3 released
- Session 4 Sat - Jan 28 (am) - Detailed debrief Mock 3| Mock 4 released
- Session 5 Tue - Jan 31 - Detailed debrief Mock 4
Management/Gateway Case Study Bootcamp:
- Session 1 Thur - Jan 19 - Analysis of the Pre-seen/Review of coursework | Mock 1 released
- Session 2 Sat - Jan 21 (pm) - Detailed debrief of Mock 1 | Mock 2 released
- Session 3 Thur - Jan 26 - Detailed debrief Mock 2 | Mock 3 released
- Session 4 Thur - Feb 2 - Detailed debrief Mock 3| Mock 4 released
- Session 5 Sat - Feb 4 (pm) - Detailed debrief Mock 4
Strategic Case Study Bootcamp:
- Session 1 Tue - Jan 17 - Analysis of the Pre-seen/Review of coursework | Mock 1 released
- Session 2 Sat Jan 21 (am) - Detailed debrief of Mock 1 | Mock 2 released
- Session 3 Sat Jan 28 (pm) - Detailed debrief Mock 2 | Mock 3 released
- Session 4 Sat Feb 4 (am) - Detailed debrief Mock 3| Mock 4 released
- Session 5 Tue - Feb 7 - Detailed debrief Mock 4
Course includes: 5 exam standard mock questions, based on the specific February 2023 pre-seen material for your particular case study level. The pre-seens will be debriefed during the course, in Session 1, and you will also receive a full power point debrief for each of the mock exam questions.
The CIMA Bootcamp course lecturer, Peter Plant, is one of CIMA Ireland’s foremost CIMA lecturers; highly experienced in delivering tuition for all three CIMA Case Studies in the 2019 Professional syllabus. He teaches all levels of the CIMA OT subjects, both here in Ireland and abroad. He is extremely experienced in assisting CIMA students achieve their results, and for the last 7 years has continued to successfully deliver the Bootcamps for CIMA Ireland for all Case study sittings.
LIMITED PLACES AVAILABLE. Book @ E: firstname.lastname@example.org or T: 00 353 87 2213 443.
Below is some of our students’ amazing feedback from this course:
"I would like to thank you for the bootcamp course and helping me pass my strategic case study exam. It was the first time in my CIMA studies I took live classes although in an online setting. It helped push me and structure my approach to studying. The content was top quality and so was your teaching style. I would recommend anyone to take part in it as it really does help prepare you for the exam."
"Thanks a million for organizing the SCS bootcamp with Peter. I was very pleased with the standard of the class / exam guidance he provided."
"Many thanks for a very informative series of classes, info and notes - the course was a great deep dive on the case study."
"It was very beneficial in terms of learning, content delivery."
"Learning with your CIMA peers is a powerful tool and is the best way to work on challenging concepts, with a world-class lecturer!"