CGMA Corporate Professional Pathway
There are three levels of entry depending on your work experience:
||Minimum work experience required
- Implementing business strategies from finance perspectives
- Identifying and managing risk at a lower level
- Implementing financial strategy
|CGMA designation and CIMA membership (after successful membership application)
|Management Case Study
- Dealing with stakeholders and implementation of projects
- Making product and pricing decisions
- Performance evaluation of divisions or component parts
- Knowing how the business impacts on the financial statements and ability to analyse the performance of the organisation through financial statements
|CIMA Advanced Diploma in Management Accounting
|Operational Case Study
- Analysing the structure of the organisation as well as cross-functional communication
- Costing and/or budgeting
- Preparing part of or entire financial statements including group accounts
|CIMA Diploma in Management Accounting
Your learning need not stop at the CIMA Diploma or Advanced Diploma level. The CGMA designation will be yours after you complete another 4 exams (Advanced Diploma holders) or 8 exams (Diploma holders) and submit a successful application for CIMA membership.
View the complete CIMA Professional Qualification syllabus.
||Employer shortlists candidates.
||Candidate completes the online application form and uploads CV, highest academic document and ID/passport.
||CIMA admits the candidate into the programme. Employer will make the necessary payments.
||Candidate attends revision classes to prepare for the exams.
||Candidate sits for the exam.
||Candidate receives the respective award.
Online study support is available through CIMAstudy.com and CIMAConnect. Face to face classes will be held upon request (terms and conditions apply).
- The Strategic level exams consist of three Objective Tests and one Case Study.
- Objective Tests are available all year round. For case study exams, there are four windows a year when you can sit for the exams (February; May;August; and November).
- You can sit for the exams at any of the Pearson Vue test centres nearest to you.
- The exams are computer-based.
C-suite executives (CEO, COO, CFO and senior management)
C-suite executives can apply for the fast track one-exam
CGMA Strategic Leaders Programme
T: +62 21 292 77854