The job market is highly competitive, and you need to stand out from the crowd if you want to score that dream job. Get a head start with the globally-recognised CIMA certiﬁcate in Business Accounting, and delve deeper into the role of a Management Accountant. If you’re taking a Diploma in Accounting or Business Administration, you can now enjoy up to three exemptions. Just sit for the BA2 Management Accounting exam! Grab your opportunity today.
Who can apply?
This programme is open to any learner over 16 years of age.
What's in it for you?
- A dual qualification upon completion - your degree/diploma and the globally recognised CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting
- Recognition by employers
- Strong foundation in management accounting
- Entry to the CIMA Professional Qualification in Management Accounting if you wish to continue your studies
- Opportunity to become a Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA) if you successfully complete the CIMA Professional Qualification and apply for CIMA membership when you have three years of relevant work experience.
Step 1: Register by choosing standard entry and paying GBP 77 as a registration for CIMA Cert BA. Register for BA2 Management Accounting exam at www.cimaglobal.com/register
Step 2: Prepare your learning in the sequence you wish to take your exams.Apply for exemptions for emailing transcript and certificate to our student advisors
Step 3: Schedule your exams at your convenience (at your nearest centre or take them from your home)
Step 4: Appear for your exam (as per your schedule)
Syllabus structure (Cert BA)
The syllabus comprises the following four subjects :
BA1 Fundamentals of Business Economics
- A. Macroeconomic and Institutional Context of Business (25%)
- B. Microeconomics and Organisational Context of Business (30%)
- C. Informational Context of Business (20%)
- D. Financial Context of Business (25%)
BA2 Fundamentals of Management Accounting
- A. The Context of Management Accounting (10%)
- B. Costing (25%)
- C. Planning and Control (30%)
- D. Decision Making (35%)
BA3 Fundamentals of Financial Accounting
- A. Accounting Principles, Concepts and Regulations (10%)
- B. Recording Accounting Transactions (50%)
- C. Preparation of Accounts for Single Entities (30%)
- D. Analysis of Financial Statements (10%)
BA4 Fundamentals of Ethics, Corporate Governance and Business Law
- A. Business Ethics and Ethical Conflict (30%)
- B. Corporate Governance, Controls and Corporate Social Responsibility (45%)
- C. General Principles of the Legal System, Contract and Employment Law (15%)
- D. Company Administration (10%)
GBP 77 (registration fee) + GBP 85 for each exam (Cert BA has 4 papers BA1, BA2, BA3, BA4)
(Includes registration, exemption and exam fee)
Contact us today to find out more!
T. +91 22 6187 9900
T. +91 95992 18284