We are delighted to let you know a new pathway for working professionals to progress the CIMA journey – CGMA Senior Executive Program. It is for senior executives with at least six years’ experience in finance, accounting and management, and at least three years of experience in managerial position(s). Candidate will need to take the 2 workshops, pass 2 case study exams (namely Management Case Study Exam and Strategic Case Study Exam) and complete the practical experience requirement to get the Chartered Global Management Accountants (CGMA) designation and CIMA Membership. Please send your detailed CV to us for free pre-assessment if you are interested in the program. Don’t miss this chance!
- Senior executives with at least six years’ experience in finance, accounting and management, and at least three years of experience in managerial position(s).
This program will enhance your skillsets in leadership, people and business:
- Learn how to drive business success across sectors using data-driven financial insights for strategic decision-making and meet business needs in a digital age.
- Possess the tools you need to become a strategic business partner with reliable decision-making skills to create sustainable value for your organization.
- Gain exclusive access to a global network of peers and industry leaders.
Highlights of the program:
- Attend two workshops which will be conducted by our star trainers; CPD Certificate will be given
- Take the Management Case Study and Strategic Case Study Exam only, exempted in 14 papers out of 16 papers
- Networking opportunities to other executive peers
- We offer an online study program for you to study the Management & Strategic Level subjects at your own pace
Workshop Date & Venue:
- Date: 10,11,17,18 Apr 2021 (First Workshop) & 1-3 Nov 2021 (Second Workshop)
- Venue: CIMA Hong Kong Office
(We will closely monitor the situation to determine when it is appropriate to resume the face-to-face teaching. If it is not suitable, the teaching mode will change to online zoom call)
- MCS Exam (any one day of 26-28 May 2021) and SCS Exam (any one day of 24-26 Nov 2021)
- Download Application Form
- If you are interested in the program, please send your detail CV and application form to email@example.com to us for a free pre-assessment and contact us at (+852)2511-2003 for more detail.
- Please note that you must have a valid Hong Kong / Macau / Taiwan / Japan / Korea / Mongolia Address to register for this program
- CIMA reserves the right to cancel the program, change the dates & delivery medium of the workshop and/or the exam, due to unforeseen circumstances. In the case of cancellation, or if selected applicants are unable to attend the workshop due to change of dates, CIMA will offer alternative makeup class to applicant for one time without additional charges.