The AICPA & CIMA Leaders Series is a one-on-one interview or talk with Business Leaders in Hong Kong. To find out the management experiences, values, drivers, aspirations, personal philosophies of the Business Leaders and how these will help them to conquer their success in business and career life. We will also hear their experiences in serving the communities and the public sectors.
We are delighted to have invited Mr Henry Fan Hung-ling, SBS, JP as our guest for the AICPA & CIMA Leaders Series in June 2021.
Mr. Henry Fan will share with us his valuable experiences and thoughts in:
- Growth up and career aspiration
- Views on leadership and formula of success
- Critical capabilities in managing career changes - Business Acumen vs Clinical /Technical expertise
- Challenges of COVID-19 pandemic and post-pandemic priorities for HK Health Care system
- Future of work after COVID-19
- Impact of digitization - the journey towards smart Hospital
- Advices to the Generation Z and Millennials – to be future leaders in Hong Kong
Date: 18 June 2021 (Friday)
Time: 16:00 to 17:00 Hong Kong local time
Fee: Free for CIMA members and students
CPD: 1 hour
Location: Zoom meeting link (will be provided in confirmation email)
Confirmation email will be sent out before the event.