- If you wish to become a student you must register your details with CIMA which can be found in the starting CIMA section of our website.
- There are approx 150 CIMA students in Canada and not all students are actively studying.
- No colleges in Canada offer CIMA courses and therefore Canadian students study by distance-learning. We suggest BPP Professional Education, as 72% of CIMA prize winners trained with BPP in 04 May.
- There are no schemes in Canada where employers support CIMA student studies.
- CIMA examination papers are universal, which means the exam content is the same whether you sit the paper in Canada, England or Sri Lanka.
- CIMA is not as well known in Canada as the Canadian CMA designation.
- CMA requires a university degree.
- CIMA is an international accounting designation with 218,000 members & students in 177 countries.
- CIMA examinations are held between 8am - 5pm at:
Ryerson University, International Centre
240 Jarvis Street, Toronto
View our online courses
CBA Exam Centre
- You can sit the examination at any time in Toronto, when you are ready.
- Please contact CIMA UK Exam department to make arrangements.
- CIMA UK have an online demo and a variety of study resources on the studying section of the website.
- Contact our Canadian Business College if you require more information.
Our address is:
80 Bloor Street West
Toronto , ON M5S 2V1
Fast track Professional Gateway Route for members of IFAC
Develop your professional career and join Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) through the accelerated route for members of IFAC bodies. This route is open to members and passed finalists of bodies who are members of the International Federation of Accountants (IFAC), who are examining bodies,including CAs, CMAs and CGAs in Canada.
Full details of our entry routes for both students and professional members can be found in our starting CIMA section of the website.