Date: 01 March 2016
What you can gain form this webinar
Interviewers might be put off by weak handshakes, a lack of eye contact, poor body language and posture.
Many recruiters make early judgments about your trustworthiness, likeability, competitiveness and professionalism and spend the rest of the interview confirming these opinions.
When meeting a new person, 55% of the impact comes from the way the person dresses, acts and walks through the door.
This webinar will cover:
- The importance of personal space, eye contact, facial expressions and clothing.
- The five non-verbal communication patterns of Virginia Satir.
- Using persuasive language to your advantage – the yes set.
- How to stay calm when you feel anxiety creeping up on you.
- How to boost your confidence.
The Speaker: Laura Gallo
Laura Gallo is a Neuro Linguistic Programming Practitioner and International NLP Coach, who has studied with NLP co - creator John Grinder.
Laura has worked in the CIMA events team for over two years.