We believe that knowledge should never discriminate, and that is why we designed CIMA’s very first Diploma in Performance Management for business professionals of all background to learn how Management Accounting can help support crucial decision-making in all business functions.
Even without financial background, you will definitely benefit greatly from learning how to plan, manage and control cost to execute short-term decision-making efficiently in specific business context.
This sets the foundation to facilitate long-term risk management through the implementation of a desired performance strategy to give your organisation an edge it needs. You are only two exams away to take your organisation’s performance to the next level.
What's in it for you?
Gain valuable insights to supercharge your business performance through cost management and performance strategy. Find out how management accounting can provide short-term and long-term solutions to enhance business performance in just two modules.
P1 Management Accounting focuses on short-term cost management:
- understand the importance of cost, volume and price in production
- support vital decision-making through cost analysis
- cost budgeting as short-term corporate performance strategy
- understand the risk involved and its implications
P2 Advanced Management Accounting focuses on long-term performance strategy:
- analysis, plan and manage cost to support strategy implementation
- manage and control various business functions in an organisation
- understand investment-related business decisions and its implication
- understand the risks affecting business strategy and operation
This programme is open to corporate professionals of all background
Step 1: Sign up for the programme
Step 2: study for P1 Management Accounting and P2 Advanced Management Accounting
Step 3: Take the P1 & P2 exams within 6 months from the first exam taken.
Step 4: Receive CIMA Diploma in Performance Management upon passing both exams.
Contact us today to find out more about the programme.
T. +61 (0) 9376 9900 or +64 (0) 800 246269 (NZ freephone)