Build the skills to go beyond with our wide range of resources
CIMA is working harder than ever to give you what you need to stay ahead by sending you more news, information and opportunities for learning. That is because your employability is our highest priority, and in this era of accelerating disruption it simply takes more to keep up.
So, here are a few resources CIMA has brought you since it joined with the American Institute of CPAs to create the Association of International Certified Professional Accountants (The Association). You’ll see that our combined strengths are bringing new opportunities for success to you.
Take a look at:
- Our extensive research with 300+ finance leaders worldwide on what tomorrow’s finance function will look like.
- The Human Intelligence Series to quickly learn a non-technical skill for the future.
- Our cybersecurity risk management reporting framework and guide to help you advise your organisation.
- The Trust P & L toolkit for practical advice on starting a conversation with your board or senior leaders on this critical KPI.
- The Financial Management (FM) magazine web site where you can find the latest news for management accountants and can sign up to receive daily must-reads through CGMA® Advantage.
- The CGMA® Store, now with exclusive discounts on some of the best-selling professional development resources.
These are just a sampling of resources CIMA has developed to help you go beyond the skills of today to maintain your relevance tomorrow. The added strength of the Association has only accelerated our capabilities.
To find out more about your member benefits, click here.