A few resources from CIMA you might find useful
CIMA is working harder than ever to give you what you need to stay ahead. We are sending you more news and information and more opportunities for learning. That is because your employability is our highest priority, and in this era of accelerating disruption it simply takes more to keep up.
So, here are a few resources CIMA has been able to bring you since it joined with the American Institute of CPAs to create the Association of International Certified Professional Accountants. You’ll see that our combined strengths are bringing new opportunities for success to you.
Take a look at:
- This short webcast to hear the latest insights from our extensive research with 300+ finance leaders worldwide on what tomorrow’s finance function will look like.
- The Human Intelligence Series to quickly learn a non-technical skill for the future.
- This just-released CGMA guide to find out how you can take the lead on sustainability at your company.
- Our cybersecurity risk management reporting framework and guide to help advise your organisation.
- The new Trust P & L toolkit for practical advice on starting a conversation with your board or senior leaders on this critical KPI.
- The new Financial Management (FM) magazine web site where you can find the latest news for management accountants and can sign up to receive daily must-reads through CGMA Advantage.
- And the new CGMA Store, with enhanced functionality and access to hundreds of learning resources to strengthen your competencies and broaden your expertise.
These are just a sampling of resources CIMA has developed to help you go beyond the skills of today to maintain your relevance tomorrow. The added strength of the Association has only accelerated our capabilities. Soon, for instance, you will begin seeing more learning opportunities and live events, brought to you by AICPA & CIMA.
We will continue to keep you informed of new developments and resources to help you stay ahead.
Andrew Harding, FCMA, CGMA
CEO, Management Accounting
Association of International Certified Professional Accountants