If your financial circumstances are severely reduced, you may be eligible for a reduced subscription fee ('remission') to assist members in need. These circumstances include:
- No income from employment
- Unemployed and raising a family
- Re-entering full-time education to obtain a further qualification relevant to the field of accountancy
- Prolonged illness – where illness prevents gainful employment for a period of not less than three months
- Full-time caring for disabled children, parents or partners
- Voluntary services / VSO of two years maximum (after which proof may be required)
- Retired members who do not meet the CIMA retired members criteria (above)
Remission has been extended to students for subscription year 2019-2020 as a result of financial difficulties related to Coronavirus. Students may apply for remission if they meet any of the following requirements.
- Recently unemployed due to Coronovirus
- Pay reduced due to Coronovirus
- Illness that has impacted employment or ability to study
If you meet these criteria please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the detail of your current circumstances. We will review your email and reply within five days.