To achieve sustainable business growth you need the right people but the market for talent has never been more competitive. The scheme helps your organisation attract and retain CIMA students and members by supporting their learning and by ensuring their professional development.
Get the best out of your CIMA members and students
The CIMA Training and Development accreditation scheme, which recognises and promotes your support for lifelong learning, offers a great opportunity to attract, develop and retain CIMA members and students into your organisation.
Assessment for CIMA Training & CIMA Development partners is rigorous, but balanced with the needs of your particular organisation; accreditation sends a clear message to both potential employees and current employees that you are serious about lifelong development and that your business benefits from access to best practice insights into how to support your finance professionals. This is a partnership which will help your business to get ahead, and stay ahead, of the competition
Stand out from the crowd; help your CIMA people to greater exam success, application of learning, job fulfilment and better results. Attract the best, develop the best and retain the best talent.
Help your business achieve sustainable and responsible growth by applying for accreditation today.
CGMA professionals powering your business
The CIMA Training and Development accreditation scheme is designed to help your business help its CIMA members and students to succeed.
This means that you get more CGMA professionals in your business, providing you with the talent you need to drive growth.
- Structured support programme
- Use of partner logo
- Benchmarking for Quality Partners
- Exam results service for Quality Partners
- Linked student and member accreditation
- Single sign off for Professional Development
- More passes, fewer resits, saving your business time and money
- More motivated students
- Effective recruitment tool to attract and retain the best
- Quality mark to promote status
- Measure progress against other employers
- Determine success of internal processes
- Recognise and reward high performing employees
- Simple application process
- Lifelong learning opportunities to aid retention
- Recognition of internal performance management process
- Retention of the best employees
- The best talent focused on business
Join the scheme