All the best talent in one place
With a community of more than 657,000 members representing 179 different countries, it’s no wonder the Association of International Certified Professional Accountants Global Career Hub is used by recruiters and employers from all over the world. You can create job postings, highlight premium roles and profile your organisation. Posting a job is simple, fast and affordable.
Recruitment solutions to support your talent acquisition
- Direct mail – create direct mail campaigns for specific segments of the CIMA membership.
- E-newsletter – reach to up to 35,000 job seekers globally every week.
- Event sponsorship – create a highly visible association with the CIMA brand, and directly interact with CIMA member and students. We manage an extensive portfolio of international, national and regional events, including the CIMA Global Business Challenge (GBC). View our up-coming events here.
- Financial Management magazine advertising – CIMA's official magazine is circulated to 189,000 members and students each month. See the latest issue here.
- Excellence in Leadership (EiL) magazine – an established series of quarterly publications aimed at the key decision makers in some of the leading companies and organisations in the world.
- CGMA® magazine – the magazine and website for CGMA designation holders. Visit CGMA.org for more information.
For further information on how we can help you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finding the right candidate just got easier.
As an employer partner you get access to a large network of talented graduates and can post graduate opportunities for free - only at the Association of International Certified Professional Accountants Global Career Hub
Engaging with universities
CIMA has strong relationships with universities, colleges and schools globally.
We are committed to supporting you in your on-campus recruitment activities to raise the profile of your organisation and to develop your CIMA students.
We attend careers fairs and deliver presentations on campus in academic departments and through university careers services.
CIMA run activities such as careers presentations, drop-in sessions, CIMA open days, skills sessions and university events such as speed networking and business games.
Connect directly to a pool of highly skilled candidates.
Our aim is to ensure you are informed and supported so you can attract high-calibre CIMA students and members for your business clients.
Find out how our commercial marketing team can help you reach 229,000 members and students in 176 countries.
Association of International Certified Professional Accountants Global Career Hub
Advertise your accounting and finance vacancies to the entire CIMA community on our global career hub.
CIMA Global Salary Surveys
CIMA's global salary surveys provide a snapshot of salaries and the career priorities and motivators for the business leaders of tomorrow.