Celebrate the CGMA Store Anniversary with 20% off Cybersecurity Fundamentals for Finance and Accounting Professionals Certificate until 20 April at 11:59PM (GMT).
Member and student promo code: CGMAYearF
Non-member promo code: ONEYearF
Format: Online Course
According to the 2017 Cost of a Data Breach Study: Global Overview, the average cost of a data breach is £2.7M. In fact, 72% of businesses that suffer major data loss shut down within 24 months.Are you prepared to pay that price?
Cybersecurity is not just an IT concern, management accountants must be fully engaged to help their companies effectively mitigate and recover from cyber threats which can disrupt business, result in financial losses and destroy reputations.
Complete this self-paced, interactive online certificate programme and learn how to:
- Speak intelligently on cybersecurity risk to internal and external stakeholders
- Understand the relevant aspects of the AICPA's cybersecurity risk management reporting framework
- Make sound strategic decisions related to investments in cybersecurity
- Convey the value of a cybersecurity risk management programme
- Network with peers with whom you can continue conversations on this hot topic
- Add value to your organisation
- Create opportunities for career growth
The new Cybersecurity Fundamentals for Finance and Accounting Professionals Certificate offers you the opportunity to build a foundation toward becoming a strategic business partner within your organisation.
After completing the online learning, you will receive a PDF certificate suitable for printing and framing along with a digital badge that can easily be shared with your professional network. Don’t miss the opportunity to build your skills and enhance your CV with the new Cybersecurity Certificate.
- Recall key terms related to cybersecurity
- Recognise the impact of digital transformation on business
- Recognise what it takes to have a security mindset
- Recognise the threat landscape and the importance of security to various technologies
- Recognise how a data breach occurs and the organisational impact
- Recognise the impact to the organisation when privacy is compromised
- Identify which security framework(s) would be most appropriate for your organisation or client
- Identify the five functions described in the core of the NIST CSF
- Recognise the definition and purpose of a cybersecurity risk management programme
- Identify the overall potential opportunities and risks to the organisation or client related to cybersecurity
All learning resources available in the CGMA Store qualify for CPD for CIMA members.
This course also offers 16 hours of CPE credit.
Field of study: Specialised knowledge
Programme level: Basic
Duration: 16 hours
Designed for: All non-IT finance professionals, including CFOs, Controllers, management accountants, finance managers, and internal auditors
Instructor: Christopher J. Romeo, CISSP, CSSLP
Mr. Romeo is CEO and co-founder of Security Journey. His passion is to bring security culture change to all organisations. He is first and foremost a security culture hacker, designing security training programs and building internal security community.
Mr. Romeo has twenty years of experience in security, holding positions in application security, penetration testing, incident response, and security engineering. Mr. Romeo consults with clients in building internal security community, developing large scale security culture changing training, designing product security programs, and creating secure development lifecycles.
Access: 12 months from purchase date
Note on CPE Requirements and Credits
Returns and cancellation policy