Business professionals must have a foundational understanding of core financial and accounting concepts to understand how business decisions will impact financial results.
This course will provide a foundational understanding of how financial statements are prepared for single entities and provides many examples and activities to reinforce knowledge.
Participants who successfully complete this program will earn a digital badge.
- Accounting principles, concepts, and regulations
- Recording accounting transactions
- Preparation of accounts for single entities
- Analysis of financial statements
- Recall accounting principles, concepts, and regulations
- Identify how to record accounting transactions
- Recognise how to prepare accounts for single entities
- Identify how to analyse financial statements
All learning resources available in the CGMA Store qualify for CPD for CIMA members.
Field of study: Accounting and Reporting
Programme level: Basic
Advance preparation: None
Estimated duration: 9 hours
Designed for: Students or business professionals who need a practical understanding of financial accounting and the process behind the preparation of financial statements for single entities
Please note: This course is not designed for CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting candidates or individuals pursuing the CGMA designation pathway.
Access: 12 months from purchase date
Note on CPE Requirements and Credits