CIMA corporate discount scheme
The CIMA corporate discount scheme is your cost effective commitment to training.
Will you and/or your colleagues be booking five or more CIMA mastercourses within the next 12 months? If so, you could save up to 30% per booking through CIMA’s corporate discount scheme (CDS).
How it works
- Join – invest a minimum of £2,905 +VAT in the scheme. Over the next 12 months you can use this investment to book CIMA mastercourses or conferences at discounted rates, or to pay for in-house training. There are no joining fees.
- Book – the funds in your account can be used to pay for training for any employee within your organisation. Employees of organisations that are CDS members can also attend our bitesize briefings free of charge.
- Top up – your account can be topped up at any time, by any amount, so you can continue to benefit from the discounted rates for the duration of your membership.
CIMA CDS membership ensures that you, your colleagues and staff keep up to date with the rapid changes in the business world. It will also save your organisation vital funds.
- save up to 30% on all CIMA mastercourses
- dedicated point of contact for your organisation’s training needs
- regular updates on courses and special offers
- a regular statement to help you keep track of your investment and bookings
- use your investment to pay for a wide range of CPD events, including in-house training.
- your CDS account balance: £2,905
- you book onto 'Driving down costs'; using your CDS membership, you pay £415
- with your discount you save £184 compared to the non-members' price
- remaining CDS account balance: £2,490
With your minimum investment you can save up to £1,288 when you book seven one day CIMA mastercourses. The more you book through your membership, the more you will save.
Contact us to join
T. +44 (0)20 7067 2840