Student CPD means keeping up to date with learning in areas aligned to your CIMA studies:
- Management skills guides
- Industry specific updates
- Relevant research reports
See a selection of resources to help keep you up to date.
Students who demonstrate their CPD knowledge is up to date can use designatory letters of our intermediate awards after their names:
- CIMA Cert BA: completed all certificate level papers under the 2006 syllabus onwards.
- CIMA Dip MA: completed operational level under the 2010 syllabus onwards.
- CIMA Adv Dip MA: completed management / managerial level under the 2005 syllabus onwards.
After passing all your CIMA exams and gaining your practical experience, you will gain the letters ACMA, CGMA.
Find out more.
Read our FAQs.
CIMA and a degree
CIMA has partnered with UK universities to offer students the opportunity to get a degree while also studying towards their CIMA qualification.