How to enter
November 2014 paper-based exams
November 2014 exam entry is open until 5pm BST on 12 September 2014. Remember this is your last chance to enter exams under the 2010 professional qualification syllabus.
Not sure what to do? See our transition tool for your options.
- Read the instructions for exam entry (PDF 141KB) and paper-based exam rules and regulations (PDF 72KB).
- Log into your MY CIMA account to enter online and make payment.
- You should receive confirmation of your entry by email within 24 hours. If you do not, check your exam entry in MY CIMA.
- Admission advice is available via MY CIMA approximately one month before the exam. You must print and bring this to your exam.
Details of how to make changes to exam papers and centres can be found in the 'Amendments and cancellations ' section of the instructions for exam entry.
November 2014 PC-based exams
Check directly with tuition providers for opening dates for these exams.
- T4 part B exams are available PC-based in November as both a first-time exam or as a resit.
- Operational, management and strategic students must have previously sat or been absent from the paper at any previous sitting.
- Find and contact an exam centre that offers your exam, which will provide you with an entry form and process your entry. Please note that availability is limited and you may be required to register for a tuition course.
- Read the paper-based exam rules and regulations (PDF 72KB) or PC exam rules and regulations (PDF 59KB).
- The entry fee must be paid directly to CIMA. Log into MY CIMA and access 'My financials' and 'Settle my account'.
- Confirmation should be received by email within 48 hours of the closing date. If you do not, contact your exam centre.
- Admission advice is available via your MY CIMA account approximately two weeks before the exam. You must print and bring this to your exam.
Due to the short time between entry and the exam amendments are only possible in exceptional circumstances. Please contact your exam centre.
CIMA welcomes entries from students with disabilities or special requirements. We are able to provide additional help or concessions, such as extra exam time, as appropriate to individual needs.
Find out how to apply for special requirements (PDF 24KB)
We do not accept cancellations or refund fees.
Updated syllabus and assessment - what should I do?
Our syllabus and assessment update will be in place from January 2015.