How to enter
November 2014 paper-based exams
November 2014 exam entry is now closed.
Details of how to make changes to exam papers and centres can be found in the 'Amendments and cancellations' section of the instructions for exam entry (PDF 141KB).
November 2014 PC-based exams
Check directly with tuition providers for opening dates for these exams. The closing date is 5pm BST on 10 October 2014.
- T4 part B exams are available on PC in November as both a first-time exam or as a resit.
- Operational, management and strategic students must have previously sat or been absent from the paper at any previous sitting.
- Find and contact an exam centre that offers your exam, which will provide you with an entry form and process your entry. Please note that availability is limited and you may be required to register for a tuition course.
- Read the paper-based exam rules and regulations (PDF 72KB) or PC exam rules and regulations (PDF 59KB).
- The entry fee must be paid directly to CIMA. Log into MY CIMA and access 'My financials' and 'Settle my account'.
- Confirmation should be received by email within 48 hours of the closing date. If you do not, contact your exam centre.
- Admission advice is available via your MY CIMA account approximately two weeks before the exam. You must print and bring this to your exam.
Due to the short time between entry and the exam amendments are only possible in exceptional circumstances. Please contact your exam centre.
We do not accept cancellations or refund fees.
2015 syllabus and assessment exams
Our syllabus and assessment update will be in place from January 2015. Details of how to take exams will be announced soon.