The key features of this scheme are:
- The scheme is open for all Sampath Bank credit card holders.
- Repayments are in six equal instalments.
- Interest payable is only 5.0% of transaction value.
- Card holders can use this facility to pay subscriptions/exam fees, either for themselves or on behalf of their children.
- The facility is renewable every six months.
- If you are not a Sampath credit card holder, you can obtain a card within four working days.
CIMA and Sampath Bank are already partnering in several projects such as the Sampath/CIMA student loan scheme and the Sampath/CIMA co-branded credit card.
The CIMA subscription payments via Sampath credit cards scheme will add value and be convenient for CIMA students and members, letting them attend to their studies with peace of mind.
For more information, please contact Sampath on 00 94 (0) 11 4730487.