This exclusive CIMA CFO programme is open to chief financial officers (CFOs), chief executive officers (CEOs) and senior management who wish to enhance their professional standing with the CIMA Professional Qualification.
Under this fast track programme, you only sit for the final paper of the professional qualification (the Strategic case study).
Through successful completion of this paper and the relevant work experience, you can qualify for CIMA membership and earn the professional global designation of Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA) conferred by CIMA and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
Open to CFOs, CEOs and senior management who have previously worked in a finance role or function. They must:
- Possess membership of a recognised professional accounting body or degree in accounting/ finance or MBA/Master's in accounting or finance.
- Have at least five years' experience in finance or business functions.
Candidates must submit a detailed CV which contains:
The CIMA exam should be attempted within the same year of registration with CIMA.
The fee is GBP 500, and covers:
- Registration fee as a CIMA student.
- Exam fee for strategic case study exam.
- Exemption fees (for 16 subjects).
- Membership application fee (2016).