The Undergraduate Club is an exclusive club tailored especially for undergraduate Accounting and Finance students who aspire to become Management Accountants.
By joining this exclusive club, you become part of the CIMA community – the world’s largest professional body of Management Accountants, whilst you are completing your degree. In addition to this, you will accumulate vast savings of up to 75% on CIMA exemption fees whilst receiving discounts from book suppliers and free invitations to networking events.
You will also have exclusive access to valuable information, opportunities and tools that are housed in the members-only web portal. In the web portal, you will be able to:
Your profile will be promoted to key employers when you upload your CV on to our jobs portal. You will also be invited to various events where you will be able to network.
Be the first to find out about graduate jobs, internships and placements that are posted by employers seeking students like you on the MY JOBS portal.
Enhance your profile by up-skilling for the job you want with career resources and expert tips. These resources will help you find out what it is that employers look for in addition to your qualifications.
Interact with like-minded CIMA members and students. Find out how they went from where you are now to where they are now.
We are currently running a competition where you could win a laptop or 2 tickets to the next Prime Circle concert which includes a private meet and greet with the band and a signed copy of their latest Deluxe Edition Album!
Register and pay for the Undergraduate Club before the 31 October 2016 for automatic entry into the competition!
How to register for the Undergraduate Club
- Go to www.cimaglobal.com/register
- Click on the green ‘Register as a student’ button
- Select your entry route (Special entry)
- Enter the Promotion code (REG10ZAF16) and apply promotion
- Enter your email address and click ‘continue’
- Enter your details and click ‘Create My CIMA Account’
- Enter your details and click ‘Complete My Details’
- For your study method, select from the drop down menu ‘Not yet decided’
- Enter your details, leave the Employers SLD number blank and click ‘Continue’
- Read the terms and conditions, tick the declaration box and click ‘Continue’
- Select how you heard about CIMA
- Enter the country in which you studied
- Select ‘High School Graduate’ as your highest level of study
- Do not select anything under the CIMAstudy.com section, click ‘Continue’
- In the employment section, select ‘student’
- Click ‘Go to payment’
- Ensure that you have been billed £10. If not please notify firstname.lastname@example.org
- Select your preferred method of payment. If you plan to pay later, click ‘pay later’. If you would like to pay in local currency via IBTC (one of our tuition providers), please follow the directions below. Please note that the £10 registration fee will be converted at a flat rate of R220 regardless of the exchange rate on the day.
- To make an online payment on another day, you will have to log into your MY CIMA portal and go to MY FINANCIALS.
How to pay your Undergraduate Club fees in Rands through IBTC
- Go to www.ibtc.co.za
- Select ‘book now’
- Select your region and your institute (CIMA)
- Select any of the levels and select ‘proceed to step 2’
- Scroll down to ‘Institute Fees’
- Click on the cart next to ‘CIMA Undergraduate Club’ & save
- Scroll down and select ‘proceed to step 3’
- Complete your details (carefully input your CIMA contact ID under ‘Institute number’.
- Tick the terms and conditions and updates boxes and select proceed to step 4
- Check that your invoice is correct and select ‘pay via EFT’.
- An invoice will be sent to your email address.
- Use this to pay your CIMA UGC fees via bank transfer to IBTC.
- You will received SMS confirmation from IBTC once your fees have been paid over to CIMA.
**Please be advised that when paying through the IBTC platform, the £10 registration fee is converted and charged at a flat rate of R220 regardless of the exchange rate on the day.