Other accredited CPD products
CIMA's CPD product accreditation scheme gives recognition to products that help CIMA members in their professional development.
Accredited products include training courses, qualifications, conferences, relevant literature and e-learning packages. The scheme is relevant to any market that might capitalise on CIMA's 90,000+ members.
The scheme accredits specific products and services, not an organisation.
Organisations with accredited products
Apply for accreditation
Download the application form (PDF 110KB) and email the completed form to email@example.com.
- Permission to use the CIMA CPD product accredited logo to promote a product or service.
- An opportunity to promote products through select CIMA communication channels, including this website.
- Third party assurance regarding product quality.
- An opportunity to target your product or service to CIMA members.
- Discounts and opportunities in CIMA's Financial Management magazine.
- Discounts on advertising and sponsorship opportunities.
Find out more in our guidelines and policy (PDF 156KB), or call us on +44 (0)20 7067 2820.
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information contained within is as accurate and up to date as possible.
However, CIMA accepts no responsibility for any loss which may arise from the information contained. CIMA disclaims all liability for any direct, indirect or consequential corporate or individual loss or damage either from the use or inability to use accredited products or services.